Friday, September 16, 2011

M&Ms Melt In Your Mouth Not In Your Hands

M&Ms Melt in your mouth not in your hands.  What kind of nonsense marketing is this?  Clearly when I hold a handful of M&Ms in my hand, within seconds my hand is rainbow colored.  Does the color coming off on my hand not constitute the M&M melting?  Was there fine print in the M&M Mars advertising that I missed that states that the not melting refers to the chocolate?  Thus, since the candy coating is still in place when I get rainbow hand, it does not constitute melting.

I have not done this research, but if one holds M&Ms in their hand for twenty minutes does the chocolate melt through the coating.  Also, I would imagine that even if the M&M chocolate is not coming through the candy coating it is likely melting on the inside.  This would seem to be melting in my hand, even if it is not melting on my hand.

No comments: