Sunday, August 12, 2007

Premonition (2007)

Scale 0-10 0=none 10=Ultimate
Immodesty = 3
Violence = 6
Language = 7
Sex = 2
Plot = 7
Action = 5
Suspense = 7
Character Development = 5
Plot Development = 5

I found Premonition at the library. It seemed like a fun premise when I saw the previews on TV, but the previews disappeared after a short time. That didn't bode well for it and the box said it was 93 minutes or something like that, so I didn't have high hopes. Sandra Bullock is often good in movies, so I figured we could give it a shot.

It turned out it was slow. The script also had some continuity issues. Several of the continuity issues were resolved after my wife and I talked about the movie afterward. The fact that we it gave us something to do together to figure through it afterward made it semi worthwhile.

Language
There was brief profanity. But one of them was an F-bomb, so I rated it a bit harder. I was suprised to hear that ina PG13 film.

No comments: